Wednesday 21 January 2015

Scaredy Diva Squirrel in Florida Entry 1

Scaredy Diva Squirrel was convinced by Mrs. Shabaga to join her on her technology conference in Florida.  She was not thrilled about leaving the comfort of her nut tree, however, Mrs. Shabaga ensured her that she was going to LOVE the palm trees and warm weather.  SDS (Scaredy Diva Squirrel) ditched her Emergency Kit in favour of a new Michael Kohrs bag because she wanted to travel in style.        She is very happy to have her friend Scaredy Fluffball Squirrel (created by Mrs. MacLean-Pilat) along with her on the trip.  The plane from Winnipeg to Minneapolis only sat 50 people and Mrs. Shabaga and I had to sit at the VERY BACK of the plane.  Mrs. Shabaga put me in the window for a picture but I started to panic so the flight attendant asked her to put me back in the bag.  The airport in Minneapolis had MOVING sidewalks!  Mrs. Shabaga thought they were great and they gave her ankles a rest but I was worried that someone would step on me and wreck the flower in my hair.
PS.  Tell Mr. Bychuk that my pom pom fell off my collar.

1 comment:

  1. It is great to hear from Scaredy Diva Squirrel. It sounds like quite an adventure on the plane. Good thing you made it okay on the moving sidewalk.
    We would love to see a photo of Scaredy Diva Squirrel with one of the presenters!
    Hope you are having fun and learning a lot!
    Mrs. Marlatt

    ReplyDelete