Thursday 22 January 2015

Scaredy Diva Squirrel Entry 2-Losing an eye….

Hi, it's me SDS again.  Apparently, this technology conference that Mrs. Shabaga brought me to is so "Eye Opening" that I actually LOST one of my eyeballs!  So did Scaredy Fluffball Squirrel!  Mrs. Shabaga is always telling you students to put your eyeballs on her "but don't take them out of your head because that's gross" and then mine just pops out of my head!!!!  I will never forgive her for not packing her hot-glue gun.  Not only did that happen today but she tried to have me killed by a GIGANTIC robot at the FETC conference.  I panicked and started to scream until the man at the booth explained what this robot was for.  It is a robot that goes to school for students who can not attend because of a disability.  It has a camera on it so the student can see all around the school and what the teacher is doing!  I was even brave enough to get right in front of the computer so that my face showed up on the front of the robot!  Aren't you proud of me?  Mrs. Shabaga learned about incorporating LEGO into math problem solving….she wishes she knew about that while she was teaching her LEGO theme at the beginning of the year.  She put me back in the bag for the rest of her seminars where I was happy to play



No comments:

Post a Comment