Saturday 1 June 2013

My Hockey All Stars

, Noah, this post is for you.  It has taken me WAY too long to get these hockey pics on the blog.  Several of the students who attend Heritage School have been fortunate enough to have participated in the Winnipeg Jets Hockey Academy this year.  I was able to sneak away from school to watch the progress they had made on the ice a few times.  The students from our class who got to skate every Wednesday at the Ice Complex were Noah, Jonah, Nathan, Myla, Dez and Chloe.  I hope when you kids are all grown up, you remember what a wonderful experience this was and how lucky you were to have been able to take part in such an experience.  I know that I will always remember the day that Ms. Burland and I got our own personal tour of the Jets locker room and I got my picture taken by Bogosian's equipment! He's my favourite!




   


1 comment: